< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

Expansion SSD for U500-H,U300-H,GK45

Cilyan

I see... that's how you deal with your issues. Deleting the posts that disturb... I won't regret your product.

Wen

KODLIX developer
Staff member
I see... that's how you deal with your issues. Deleting the posts that disturb... I won't regret your product.
thank you very much, I think this may be caused by misoperation,sorry sir .

bifmac

I've tried 2 different SSD SATA drives and neither were recognized (Samsung 860 Pro and I returned the other drive already), when I connect them to the SATA cable and power on, it hangs at the "minisforum" splash screen. Is there a list of compatible SSD SATA drives for U500-H Windows?

Wen

KODLIX developer
Staff member
I've tried 2 different SSD SATA drives and neither were recognized (Samsung 860 Pro and I returned the other drive already), when I connect them to the SATA cable and power on, it hangs at the "minisforum" splash screen. Is there a list of compatible SSD SATA drives for U500-H Windows?
2.5-inch SATA SSDs are not compatible (because it is not a standard SATA cable), so only 2.5-inch HDDs are supported. If you need more help, You can look for Amazon sellers to support 。

svtech

2.5-inch SATA SSDs are not compatible (because it is not a standard SATA cable), so only 2.5-inch HDDs are supported. If you need more help, You can look for Amazon sellers to support 。
But your video shows a 2.5inch SSD being installed.

bifmac

I'm not that awesome. My U500-H randomly reboots itself - sometimes I get an hour, sometimes 5 minutes before it reboots without warning. I have to dig through the Windows Event Log to figure out the problem; unfortunately there are 7 or 8 "Error"-level events.

Wen

KODLIX developer
Staff member
Can you try without installing M.2 2242 SSD check still reboot or warning?

Top Bottom