< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

EliteMini H31G

Are you interested in a thread for the EliteMini H31G?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

hanko panko

The first reviews of the new EliteMini H31G date back to September and according to the reviews, Minisforum intended to ship the systems in November. I wonder if customer orders have been shipped already, but see that the website mentions shipping of new orders will start in January 2021. Time flies!

Yes, I ordered a barebone version and would like that Minisforum opens a thread for the new system, so that we can start sharing experiences.

I hope that they will do this soon!

road hazard

ok, I will create a new thread of H31G
Was this thread created yet? I recently purchased your H31G and was wondering if there was a dedicated forum for that model.

Thanks

PS I ordered my H31G a couple days ago, how long do they typically take to ship? This will be replacing my daughter's NUC since she wanted something with faster graphics. She's really excited to get it. :)

Last edited:

hanko panko

Was this thread created yet? I recently purchased your H31G and was wondering if there was a dedicated forum for that model.

Thanks

PS I ordered my H31G a couple days ago, how long do they typically take to ship? This will be replacing my daughter's NUC since she wanted something with faster graphics. She's really excited to get it. :)
It is a sub-thread of EliteMini H31 :)

hanko panko

@joey, thanks for creating this thread and for getting this thread rolling!

First reviews of the H31G appeared in September and at that time shipping was expected to start in November. By December 13th, your webshop shows that 253 units have been ordered and It also shows that shipping was delayed to January 2021.

Of course your customers are very eager to receive their H31Gs. Maybe you can help us by sharing some information here.

Questions:
  1. Can you confirm that Production of the 253 (or more) units has started?
    • Will Barebone models ship earlier than assembled units?
    • Do you have shortages on? (like CPU's, RAM, SSD's, Power (EU/US/...)
  2. Why did or does Production start later than expected?
    • Have you been waiting for enough pre-orders and do you have enough now?
    • Have you secured enough production/assembly resources?
    • Is Logistics/Shipping OK?
  3. Do you target shipping at the beginning or at the end of January 2021?

hanko panko

@joey, do you know more already?

We would be glad to hear from you!

Otherwise please pick answer 1, 2 or 3 :)
  1. Production started and we may even start shipping in the first half of January
  2. Production is starting and shipping will start in the second half of January
  3. Production will start in January and shipping will start in the first half of February

joey

Administrator
Staff member
@joey, do you know more already?

We would be glad to hear from you!

Otherwise please pick answer 1, 2 or 3 :)
  1. Production started and we may even start shipping in the first half of January
  2. Production is starting and shipping will start in the second half of January
  3. Production will start in January and shipping will start in the first half of February
Maybe 2 or 3

ajk09

@joey. Is the UM700 going to be shipped soon? I recieved a shipping label, but nothing has been updated for almost two weeks.

joey

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, due to the impact of the epidemic, it may be later, please be patient. Hope everything is fine with you.

road hazard

@joey. Is the UM700 going to be shipped soon? I recieved a shipping label, but nothing has been updated for almost two weeks.
I was informed by support that our H31G's probably won't be shipping until the end of February. No biggie, I can wait.

Side note.... I noticed that the main site (and this forum) keep going offline every now and then. Joey any idea what's causing the periodic connection problems?

Top Bottom