< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

Driver loss due to updating windows

New2this

Every time I update windows ... I lose sound , I lose bluetooth, I lose wifi , a mid other things . Is there no fix for this ?? I've restored what I can . It was much worse . But still no wifi or bluetooth available. Can I get a comprehensive driver source please ?

Attachments

New2this

I've already downloaded this file and tried updating drivers using it as a source , and that didnt help

New2this

Ol I did it now everything works . Ty WEN . but does this mean I cant ever update windows ??
Cause it seems like I only lose things when updating windows

Wen

KODLIX developer
Staff member
You can try to Held the Reset hole for 30 seconds and then power on the Z83-F to confirm if the problem is solved.
I don't Suggest that every user open the Microsoft Automatic Updates system because Microsoft does not evaluate all product compatibility.I hate Microsoft updates.
Of course, I released the system file are all tested. But Windows verstion : 1909 has not tested pass, not released by us.

New2this

No everthing working fine now . I will wait for you to release stable updates in future . Ty for supporting us

Wen

KODLIX developer
Staff member
No everthing working fine now . I will wait for you to release stable updates in future . Ty for supporting us
update system ver:1909

New2this

I am now updated to 1909 and recovery of new install point created . Everything running smoothly . Ty Wen

Reactions: Wen

New2this

Ok I have 1 last problem. Even after the fresh install of 1909. If I'm on chrome browser , or streaming a movie through media play my pc always crashes after a few minutes . Not some of the time but ever single time guaranteed . How can I fix this. If it's a fresh install and it still persists.... can it be bios ???

Wen

KODLIX developer
Staff member
I need to know the detailed error message when the computer crashes. You can tell me the current BIOS version to confirm if it is the latest version. "Win + r" enter the command "msinfo32" to see the BIOS version

Wen

KODLIX developer
Staff member
BIOS “CC54B-102-L” is the latest version ,
It can be solved by reinstalling the system. If you still have problems, please contact Amazon Seller Service,We are quite sorry for this situation。

New2this

It is a fresh install . It's the new 1909 update you gave to me . I'm pretty sure it's not the windows install . But maybe I messed up the bios settings . I was changing the settings when trying to run android os . Is there a way to return bios to factory settings

Top Bottom