< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

ddr4 ram speed?

bonebraker

so whats the speed.of the ram for the highest tier model and is the cpu overclockable via bios. i just bought it on amazon as well. it say 2666mhz on ur homepage but nothing elsewhere. also in win 10 pro installed?

joey

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, neither CPU nor RAM can be overclocked and the the frequency of RAM is 2400MHz and Pre-installed is the windows home version

joey

Administrator
Staff member
The H31 is suitable for Intel® 9th/8th Gen desktop Processor(Max.TDP 65W)
RMA is supported 128GB at max and the speed is 2400MHz

bonebraker

The H31 is suitable for Intel® 9th/8th Gen desktop Processor(Max.TDP 65W)
RMA is supported 128GB at max and the speed is 2400MHz
ok new problem, ur pc is defective, the mainboard is 116 degrees hot in idle and the cpu fan roars like crazy. is this considered normal or what. this must be a defect right.

joey

Administrator
Staff member
When the temperature is too high, the fan will increase the speed to achieve a rapid cooling effect, because the miniPC itself is the relatively compact hardware in the box, and we have optimized the temperature and performance to the greatest extent, so I hope you can understand us and understand our products. . Of course, this fan does not run at high speed for a long time. When the temperature drops, it will return to its normal speed.

joey

Administrator
Staff member
If the machine is idle, no programs are running, and the fan is running at a high speed, it means that the machine is faulty. Perhaps the heat sink is not in contact with the cooling fan.

bonebraker

ok i got the replacement and it behaves exactly the same, i guess the sensor isnt stuck. the motherboard really runs 118 degrees hot. and the fan noise is alao unbearable considering its just an i3.

i guess ill stick to ur ryzen mini pc which is noticebly slower but also a lot quieter.

is this heat the reason u only give the h31 1 year warranty and the um300 3 years?

joey

Administrator
Staff member
I have no concealment from users. As I said, if there is no fault in daily use, when the fan speed of UM300 is too fast, it means the temperature is too high. This is normal, because it is very effective to achieve a rapid cooling effect. Thanks for understanding us

bonebraker

I have no concealment from users. As I said, if there is no fault in daily use, when the fan speed of UM300 is too fast, it means the temperature is too high. This is normal, because it is very effective to achieve a rapid cooling effect. Thanks for understanding us
no the um300 is perfect, i decided to keep it and send both h31 back. any news whe n you guys will update the agesa firmware of the um300?

joey

Administrator
Staff member
The possibility that agesa will be updated at present is very small, and the future is not sure, hope you can understand us

Top Bottom