< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

Boot from the Sata disk

VMax

Hi, i would like to know if it is possible booting from the second disk setting it up by bios boot settings.
I would like to leave windows 10 Pro installed in the primary (default) disk so i would install a second disk where i will install a linux distribution, is it possible?
I don't want to have a dual boot system, just i want to leave both systems separated...
Thank you in advance

Last edited:

Huang

Administrator
Hi, i would like to know if it is possible booting from the second disk setting it up by bios boot settings.
I would like to leave windows 10 Pro installed in the primary (default) disk so i would install a second disk where i will install a linux distribution, is it possible?
I don't want to have a dual boot system, just i want to leave both systems separated...
Thank you in advance
You can press "delete" to enter the BIOS, go to the boot page, set the disk you need to boot first, you can use Linux to boot first, provided that your Linux has been installed on the hard disk. You can refer to this link, but it is a Windows system. Http://www.minisforum.com/threads/ssd-is-used-as-boot-device-after-ssd-is-installed-for-n34-n42-n42-d.174/

Top Bottom