< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

Bluetooth mic problems

New2this

I've tried several pair of bluetooth headsets and none of them allow me to use the mic capabilities at all . I can plug wired headsets into the back of the mini pc and they work fine . But nothing I try can get bluetooth mic to work . I've trouble shouted I've checked settings . The mic just doesn't show up anywhere. Plz help me with this !

Huang

Administrator
I've tried several pair of bluetooth headsets and none of them allow me to use the mic capabilities at all . I can plug wired headsets into the back of the mini pc and they work fine . But nothing I try can get bluetooth mic to work . I've trouble shouted I've checked settings . The mic just doesn't show up anywhere. Plz help me with this !
What type of Bluetooth headset are you using, and what system are you using?

New2this

I've tried rowkin bit touch , akg y50bt , and jaybird x3 . All on the stock windows 10 the mini pc came provided with . They work fine except no microphone capabilities. They say voice but will not provide any feedback.

Attachments

Wen

KODLIX developer
Staff member
Please confirm that the default recording is Bluetooth, try to disable recording on other devices, and turn the volume to the maximum.

Top Bottom