< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

Bluetooth error Code 19 after every restart

ShadowVFX

I keep having the bluetooth driver on my GN41 go bad after every restart. I have Googled for help and have tried all of the most common "fixes" with no success. For sake of troubleshooting, here's what I've tried:

I go to Device Manager and go to the Intel Bluetooth device, right-click and select Uninstall. After uninstall, I restart my system and it works great. However, if I restart the system again, it will "break" and the Device will have a yellow (!) next to the bluetooth device in Device Manager. If I right-click and go to "Properties", I see it has error code 19:

"This error code means that Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. To fix this problem you can first try running a Troubleshooting Wizard. If that does not work, you should uninstall and then reinstall the hardware device."

Google searches tend to suggest two methods of fixing this issue; The uninstall method I tried above, and a registry fix. I have also tried doing the registry fix, but my system doesn't have Upper and Lower Filters in the registry like the help guides mention. So this solution has not resulted in success. Here's a link to the suggested fixes:

I also tried getting the latest bluetooth drivers from Intel, but even after install the same issue persists. I have also applied all the updates from Windows 10 so it's is current and up-to-date as of Oct 18, 2020.

I don't know what to do at this point. It seems like my bluetooth drivers just won't stay functional.

joey

Administrator
Staff member
If the configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged, so l suggest you to reinstall the system to restore.
The link : https://www.minisforum.com/support/19
If the same situation occurs after reinstalling the system, then the Bluetooth module is damaged

Top Bottom