< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

Bluetooth audio stutters when playing to speakers or headphones

Ukic

Installed Xubuntu 18.04.02 LTS without issues. Added wifi fix and ucm fix, also blacklisted hdmi audio in blacklist.conf. Both wifi and bluetooth are now working BUT when playing audio in bluetooth, sound is choppy or cutting off. Any help is much appreciated.

Last edited:

Huang

Administrator
Installed Xubuntu 18.04.02 LTS without issues. Added wifi fix and ucm fix, also blacklisted hdmi audio in blacklist.conf. Both wifi and bluetooth are now working BUT when playing audio in bluetooth, sound is choppy or cutting off. Any help is much appreciated.
Have you tried transferring files with Bluetooth? Is there any prompt error when Bluetooth is turned off?

Ukic

No. Everything else works except for bt audio. I have tried every single fix I can think of and no luck.

Huang

Administrator
No. Everything else works except for bt audio. I have tried every single fix I can think of and no luck.
This may be signal interference, you can try not to use the WiFi function to see if there is still this problem.

Ukic

This may be signal interference, you can try not to use the WiFi function to see if there is still this problem.
Also tried that. Did you try to replicate the issue? In windows, it works fine so I doubt it's a signal issue otherwise any OS will have the same problem if it was a signal issue.

Huang

Administrator
Also tried that. Did you try to replicate the issue? In windows, it works fine so I doubt it's a signal issue otherwise any OS will have the same problem if it was a signal issue.
Yes, I am trying to copy your question, because my Bluetooth speaker does not have the same problem, so it is difficult for me to help you. My system is Ubuntu 18.10.

Ukic

Yes, I am trying to copy your question, because my Bluetooth speaker does not have the same problem, so it is difficult for me to help you. My system is Ubuntu 18.10.
Same os here, got it from here actually. What kernel are you using? Did you install then update? or just install straight up and run the scripts and tested it?

Top Bottom