< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

auto power on not working

tonipez

Hello,
no way to perform auto power on on my pc. Despite the correct setup, I must always press the button to power it on.
It is a N40 Celeron N4000 *X0017FPU8H06*
the bios setup has auto power on set to "enable", this is the sole modification, all the rest is as default.
firmware is 2.19.1268
core is 5.13
build is 17.10.2020

What I have to do?
Thank you
T

joey

Administrator
Staff member
Please try to plug and unplug the power again to check whether it can be turned on.

joey

Administrator
Staff member
Please send me your current version of bios.
Step: Press "Win + R"-> "msinfo32"-> see BIOS version.

tonipez

thank you, but not on this machine! I have also restored dafault settings, switched from enable to disable and vice-versa more times, but without any result: to power on I must push the button. Is any upgrade available? Can I try a downgrade?

n793kran

Hello,

I hope you are all doing well, but I am experiencing the same issue with Multiple N40 Machines, I have "Auto Power On" Enabled, but when I remove power and plug the power back in, the device will not power on until I press the button. I've attached some pictures of my settings. Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Attachments

tonipez

Hello Joey, any news? This issue is important: I need to install the pc inside a machine (it isn't a simply comfort), so it's mandatory to have the self-power on. I'm working on the prototype, and of course if we don't solve the problem, for the mass production I must choose another model / brand. Thank you, best regards.

joey

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Joey, any news? This issue is important: I need to install the pc inside a machine (it isn't a simply comfort), so it's mandatory to have the self-power on. I'm working on the prototype, and of course if we don't solve the problem, for the mass production I must choose another model / brand. Thank you, best regards.
Please send an email to support@minisforum.com to contact the support team. Maybe they can help you.

Top Bottom