< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

auto power on after power failure

ciruz

Hello
i have a model Coofun J3455 with enable auto power on after power failure.
How can I disable it ?

Thanks

Last edited:

cibero

Hello
i have a model Coofun J3455 with enable auto power on after power failure.
I want disable auto power on after power failure because I rarely use it and when power failure occurs I find it turned on for no reason.

Thanks

f3lide

Hello,

One of my GN34 does not start after power failure. There is no such option to turn it on in bios. There is also no option to start at a set time in bios (despite the fact that the second same computer has it). What can i do? Mayby the bios update can solve the problem?

Carbon fib'er

One of my GN34 does not start after power failure. There is no such option to turn it on in bios. There is also no option to start at a set time in bios (despite the fact that the second same computer has it). What can i do? Mayby the bios update can solve the problem?
I would note the bios version numbers of each and contact support@minisforum.com to see if you can have the same version on both machines. There could even be a newer version avaialble (but, if one machine works for you as-is, I wouldn't update it just to have the latest. There's always a chance of updates going wrong. It's best to only do it if you need it.).

joey

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

Please let me know your bios version and date. thanks

Top Bottom