< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=177525256911397&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />

3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz

simonpoet

Hi Guys, 

I have the i7-8550U and have connected it to my TV (LG OLED55C6V ) using the HDMI cable which came with the Mini PC.

The supplied Windows 10 reports that the display settings as :

3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz

30 Hz is at the top of the list of available refresh rates. I would like to get it up to 60 Hz. 

Does any now how this can be done?

Cheers, Simon

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
simonpoet said:
Hi Guys, 

I have the i7-8550U and have connected it to my TV (LG OLED55C6V ) using the HDMI cable which came with the Mini PC.

3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz

30 Hz is at the top of the list of available refresh rates. I would like to get it up to 60 Hz. 

Cheers, Simon
Dear sir:
I7-8550U SPEC:[font=intel-clear, tahoma, Helvetica, helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Max Resolution (HDMI 1.4) 4096 x 2304@24Hz;[/font]
[font=intel-clear, tahoma, Helvetica, helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=medium]Your adjustable resolution is already the best(3096 x2160 @30Hz); [/font][/size]
[font=intel-clear, tahoma, Helvetica, helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=medium]‘Hz’ is  refresh frequency. The higher the resolution, the lower the adjustable ‘Hz’. [/font][/size]
[font=intel-clear, tahoma, Helvetica, helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=medium]You can reduce the resolution so that you can set the ‘Hz’ to 60. You can try it.[/font][/size]
[font=intel-clear, tahoma, Helvetica, helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=medium]Thanks.[/font][/size]

[font=intel-clear, tahoma, Helvetica, helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=medium]Best regards [/font][/size]
[font=intel-clear, tahoma, Helvetica, helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=medium]Wen[/font][/size]

simonpoet

MinisForum said:
simonpoet said:
Hi Guys, 

3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz

Cheers, Simon
Dear sir:
I7-8550U SPEC:[font=intel-clear, tahoma, Helvetica, helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Max Resolution (HDMI 1.4) 4096 x 2304@24Hz;[/font]
[font=intel-clear, tahoma, Helvetica, helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=medium]Your adjustable resolution is already the best(3096 x2160 @30Hz); [/font][/size]
[font=intel-clear, tahoma, Helvetica, helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=medium]‘Hz’ is  refresh frequency. The higher the resolution, the lower the adjustable ‘Hz’. [/font][/size]
[font=intel-clear, tahoma, Helvetica, helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=medium]You can reduce the resolution so that you can set the ‘Hz’ to 60. You can try it.[/font][/size]
[font=intel-clear, tahoma, Helvetica, helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=medium]Thanks.[/font][/size]

[font=intel-clear, tahoma, Helvetica, helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=medium]Best regards [/font][/size]
[font=intel-clear, tahoma, Helvetica, helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=medium]Wen[/font][/size]
Hi Thanks,
              The Product description on Amazon is as follows :

[size=large]Mini PC 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Intel Core i7-8550U (8M Cache, up to 4Ghz) UHD Graphics 620, Dual HDMI Outputs - 4K@60Hz, Dual WiFi/ 1000M LAN/ 4*USB 3.0/ Auto Power On, Support Ubuntu 18.04[/size]

So are you saying that this is incorrect and it should read Dual HDMI Outputs - 4K@30Hz?

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
simonpoet said:
MinisForum said:
simonpoet said:
Hi Guys, 

3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz

Cheers, Simon
Dear sir:

Hi Thanks,
              The Product description on Amazon is as follows :

[size=large]Mini PC 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Intel Core i7-8550U (8M Cache, up to 4Ghz) UHD Graphics 620, Dual HDMI Outputs - 4K@60Hz, Dual WiFi/ 1000M LAN/ 4*USB 3.0/ Auto Power On, Support Ubuntu 18.04[/size]

So are you saying that this is incorrect and it should read Dual HDMI Outputs - 4K@30Hz?
Yes,you are right.i will ask to sales change it.
thank you very much!

Best regards
Wen

Top Bottom