SATA connector flimsy!

pc007

The SATA connector on MB is flimsy. Its impossible to secure the cable in the socket - it appears loose. And trying to push it in securely likely broke one of the side hinges of the socket and now the whole connection is even more loose!
So I had to return the item. Please consider pre-attaching the SATA cable (WITH GLUE) to the MB so it does not come loose..
Thanks for listening!

Huang

Administrator
Staff member
The SATA connector on MB is flimsy. Its impossible to secure the cable in the socket - it appears loose. And trying to push it in securely likely broke one of the side hinges of the socket and now the whole connection is even more loose!
So I had to return the item. Please consider pre-attaching the SATA cable (WITH GLUE) to the MB so it does not come loose..
Thanks for listening!
Thank you for your comments, we will improve it.

KamExors

I managed to rip out a SATA connector from my motherboard.

Had to take the motherboard out to add a new heatsink, was pulling all the cables out but didnt unclip the connector for the SATA drive. My motherboard now has 5 SATA slots instead of 6.

Huang

Administrator
Staff member
I managed to rip out a SATA connector from my motherboard.

Had to take the motherboard out to add a new heatsink, was pulling all the cables out but didnt unclip the connector for the SATA drive. My motherboard now has 5 SATA slots instead of 6.
What equipment is yours, can you take a photo for me? Our equipment has only one SATA slot and the SATA cable is very easy to pull out.

Top Bottom