Reset GN41

Khazali

I missed up with bios so I can't see any thing on display either HDMI either VGA.
How can I reset the Box to its original default

Huang

Administrator
Staff member
I missed up with bios so I can't see any thing on display either HDMI either VGA.
How can I reset the Box to its original default
You can reset the BIOS by pressing and holding the reset button for more than 30 seconds.

Khazali

Yes thanks, actually I think pressing this button the device restarted but still NO screen connected.
I need to load the original |BIOS| settings. Any help please. I think it needs HARD RESET. don't know how

Huang

Administrator
Staff member
Yes thanks, actually I think pressing this button the device restarted but still NO screen connected.
I need to load the original |BIOS| settings. Any help please. I think it needs HARD RESET. don't know how
Can you boot normally? If you can press the "Del" button repeatedly when you turn it on, you can enter the BIOS.

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
As I said there is no display to see. can't connect to screen
Is your power light on?
You can try the following methods:
Disconnect Internal Battery (2+ Minutes)
Re-Connected Internal Battery
Plugged In PC - Blue LED Lights Immediately (Without Power Button Being Pressed)
Hold Down Power Button (approx 10 seconds) PC Powers Down
Attempt Restart of PC (Press Power Button) Blue LED Lights

If it still doesn't work, you can contact Amazon Seller Support for a replacement service.

Khazali

Waoow I just try to connect the box with screen after I stopped trying any thing for a day, and it is working.
I thing the reset button was last thing I did and it is OK.
thank you bro a lot.

Top Bottom