Mini display port to HDMI

robk

I read on another post that these units may not be able to do Mini display port to HDMI.

Why?
Will this work with any type of dongle?

Wen

KODLIX developer
Staff member
I read on another post that these units may not be able to do Mini display port to HDMI.

Why?
Will this work with any type of dongle?
Yes , Not supported by hardware 。 only support Mini Display Port to Display port .

Wen

KODLIX developer
Staff member
Mini DP not support connection to HDMI
I have confirmed that only Mini Display Port to VGA is supported. thanks

robk

This will be upsetting news. I purchased to drive 3x TV's with HDMI. May have to return it.

Wen

KODLIX developer
Staff member
I will open meet on Monday to discuss this issue
This will be upsetting news. I purchased to drive 3x TV's with HDMI. May have to return it.
We will discuss this issue next week

Last edited:

Wen

KODLIX developer
Staff member
Thank you, sir, We also hope that more customers can share the Mini DP to HDMI cable that can display normally
We are buying Mini DP to HDMI cable from different brands to test compatibility.

Wen

KODLIX developer
Staff member
Some cables have compatibility issues. We haven't found a mini DP to HDMI cable that supports 4K, only support 2K, so I'm still collecting more information.

robk

Are you able to do 3x monitors then? With stability? HDMI, mini dp to HDMI, and usb-C to HDMI? I'm still experiencing issues with the USB -C. Going to try a different adapter cable.

Wen

KODLIX developer
Staff member
3x monitor support ,
support USB-C to HDMI dispaly , USB-C is connected to the motherboard's eDP signal, so it needs to be plugged in before power-on. It does not support Plug and Play.

robk

When I have all 3 plugged in. USB c monitor isn't working. I think it may be the dongle and will try a different one.

Top Bottom