Gemini lake refresh

Yhwach

Hello
Does anyone know when the Gemini lake refresh processors will be used in mini pcs.
The Celeron N4000 is 2c/2t, 2.6Ghz same as the upcoming N4020, but its up to 2.8Ghz.
I've seen some laptops use the newer version and I'm wondering when the mini pc would be made available?

Wen

KODLIX developer
Staff member
Except for better performance, nothing has changed (including price)

Yhwach

Except for better performance, nothing has changed (including price)
The mini pc has gone out of stock on Amazon from all sellers. When will it be available again? Or could the newer ones use the refresh processors, up to 2.8 ghz?

Wen

KODLIX developer
Staff member
The N4000 is in production and testing (PCBA test. BB pre-test, burin-in test, final test) and will be sold on Amazon after 10 days.
The CPU:N4020 intel supplier will be delivered to us on March 25, 2020.

Yhwach

It's almost 25 March and I'm wondering if you guys have received the N4020 processors yet or has the virus delayed everything?

Yhwach

Wow. That is awesome to see. Then how soon can we expect it on market? You said price should remain the same, so still $170?

Yhwach

I don't want to ship it from china. I'm willing to wait until it becomes available on Amazon, how long would that take?

spikerguy

I don't want to ship it from china. I'm willing to wait until it becomes available on Amazon, how long would that take?
Looks like amazon is not shipping any of non essential items in the US. So until the lockdown period ends we won't see amazon selling or shipping it.
Hopefully it should not last more than a month.

Top Bottom