Failure of activation after update for some Mini PCs

CA2019

Hello - I bought a Minisforum Z83F from Amazon, but I need a code or something to be able to register windows 10. I did try and email you, but don't seem to have received a reply. The Product ID is 00330-50000-00000-AAOEM and the product key is showing as XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-WFG6P Are you able to help? Many thanks.

Huang

Administrator
Staff member
Hello - I bought a Minisforum Z83F from Amazon, but I need a code or something to be able to register windows 10. I did try and email you, but don't seem to have received a reply. The Product ID is 00330-50000-00000-AAOEM and the product key is showing as XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-WFG6P Are you able to help? Many thanks.
I should have already replied to you, have you received it?

elbingobango

Hello, i have a Z83-F and am having issues with Windows 10 Pro activation as well.
I ordered from "MINISFORUM - US" on Amazon, Order number 114-3217477-6468225.
My device's serial number is MGW101501F32LPP2509.

i'm loving the Z83-F, it makes for a nice little headless server.

thank you!

Huang

Administrator
Staff member

Huang

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, i have a Z83-F and am having issues with Windows 10 Pro activation as well.
I ordered from "MINISFORUM - US" on Amazon, Order number 114-3217477-6468225.
My device's serial number is MGW101501F32LPP2509.

i'm loving the Z83-F, it makes for a nice little headless server.

thank you!
Send to your private message.

awort

Hello, i have the same Problem with my Z83-F. After the Windows update Version 1803 has been installed, Windows must be activated.
If i try to activate, Windows tells me the product key isn't valid for the installed Win 10 Pro Version.

Many thanks for advice how to proceed in this case!

Attachments

Huang

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, i have the same Problem with my Z83-F. After the Windows update Version 1803 has been installed, Windows must be activated.
If i try to activate, Windows tells me the product key isn't valid for the installed Win 10 Pro Version.

Many thanks for advice how to proceed in this case!
Send to your private message.

Atledenin

Hi,

I am also having issues with activation after a recent Windows update -

Model: Z83-V
Amazon Order Number:

Many Thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Arbitrader

Huang,

I have the Z83-W and Administrator is disabled. I cannot access any administrator CMD functions. I also cannot boot to BIOS by hitting delete button during restart. Need your assistance in getting administrator enabled. This PC is connected to our network.

Huang

Administrator
Staff member
Huang,

I have the Z83-W and Administrator is disabled. I cannot access any administrator CMD functions. I also cannot boot to BIOS by hitting delete button during restart. Need your assistance in getting administrator enabled. This PC is connected to our network.
You can right click on the Windows icon in the lower right corner and open "Windows PowerShell" to see if you can use the command normally.

Top Bottom