Failure of activation after update for some Mini PCs

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
XoTho said:
Affected by same Issue.

Please provide me for n42 license activation details.

thank you

Best regards,
Xo!
[size=small]Sent to your email.[/size]

[size=small]Best regards,[/size]
[size=small]Huang[/size]

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
blinkyn said:
MinisForum said:
blinkyn said:
MinisForum said:
Since we activated the machine in administrator mode and some machines were unable to connect to the server (administrator mode restrictions), some keys were lost when updating.

For this solution, only customers need to contact me actively, or reply below the article, and provide the machine model. I will help activate it.

When I provide you a key activation, you are in user mode (customer). This time, you can connect to a Microsoft server and get a digital license. Microsoft recognizes you this machine, so in the future, when the machine does anything Update, your machine will still be active.

So we do not have to worry about this issue, I can help you solve it and provide you with the best after-sales service.

Good products, better after-sales service is our aim.
Received an N42 (N4200) today from Amazon, Windows 10 Pro successfully upgraded and now need a new activation key for the Windows license. Can you help?

Thanks, blinkyn

[size=small]Huang[/size]
Checked my email, there's nothing there. Can you send again?

Many thanks, blinkyn
[hr]
MinisForum said:
blinkyn said:
MinisForum said:
Since we activated the machine in administrator mode and some machines were unable to connect to the server (administrator mode restrictions), some keys were lost when updating.

For this solution, only customers need to contact me actively, or reply below the article, and provide the machine model. I will help activate it.

When I provide you a key activation, you are in user mode (customer). This time, you can connect to a Microsoft server and get a digital license. Microsoft recognizes you this machine, so in the future, when the machine does anything Update, your machine will still be active.

So we do not have to worry about this issue, I can help you solve it and provide you with the best after-sales service.

Received an N42 (N4200) today from Amazon, Windows 10 Pro successfully upgraded and now need a new activation key for the Windows license. Can you help?

Thanks, blinkyn

[size=small]Huang[/size]
Checked my email, there's nothing there.  Can you send again?

Many thanks, blinkyn
Check your email again.

If not, please leave your email to me.

Best regards,
Huang

Taff_owl

Same problem for me I'm afraid, Windows won't activate after update.

Purchased on Amazon.

Can you help?
[hr]
Same problem here I'm afraid, Windows 10 on N42 won't activate after update.

Purchased on Amazon. Can you help?

blaursen

MinisForum said:

Cannot activate windows after update to 1803. please mail code. Minis N4200.
[hr]
Please I urgently need activation code after 1803 code

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
andi130 said:
Also having activiation issue after recent update. Model n42.

Help greatfully recieved.

[size=small]Huang[/size]

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
Taff_owl said:
Same problem for me I'm afraid, Windows won't activate after update.

Purchased on Amazon.

Can you help?
[hr]
Same problem here I'm afraid, Windows 10 on N42 won't activate after update.

Purchased on Amazon. Can you help?

[size=small]Huang[/size]

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
blaursen said:
MinisForum said:

Cannot activate windows after update to 1803. please mail code. Minis N4200.
[hr]
Please I urgently need activation code after 1803 code

[size=small]Huang[/size]

Twist

Hello, I bought a n42 on amazon yesterday. It seems to be an amazing computer. I updated it ( version1803) and now need a key to activate it.
Could you send it to me please?
Thank you very much.
Regards
Twist

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
Twist said:
Hello, I bought a n42 on amazon yesterday. It seems to be an amazing  computer. I updated it ( version1803) and now need a key to activate it.
Could you send it to me please?
Thank you very much.
Regards
Twist

[size=small]Huang[/size]

Twist

Hello, I bought a n42 on amazon yesterday. It seems to be an amazing computer. I updated it to Windows 1803 and need now a key to activate it.
Could you send it by mail please?
Thank you very much
Regards
Twist

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
Twist said:
Hello, I bought a n42 on amazon yesterday. It seems to be an amazing computer. I updated it to Windows 1803 and need now a key to activate it.
Could you send it by mail please?
Thank you very much
Regards
Twist

[size=small]Huang[/size]

vinjucy

MinisForum said:

got trouble as well with activation. N34 bought on Amazon last week and work as expected . Can send purchase evidences by private mail.

Regards :D

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
vinjucy said:
MinisForum said:

got trouble as well with activation. N34 bought on Amazon last week and work as expected . Can send purchase evidences by private mail.

Regards :D

[size=small]Huang[/size]

MG125

Hi,

I am having an issue with activating Windows 10 on my n34 after I needed to do a full reset after some issues. I tried to get this done directly through microsoft but they couldn't assist due to the the Product key being blocked and only the last few characters visible. Can someone get in touch with me to get this cleared up so I can activate it correctly?

Huang

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

I am having an issue with activating Windows 10 on my n34 after I needed to do a full reset after some issues. I tried to get this done directly through microsoft but they couldn't assist due to the the Product key being blocked and only the last few characters visible. Can someone get in touch with me to get this cleared up so I can activate it correctly?
Send to your private message.

ucinot

Hello
I have a Z83-F and when I restart de system for updating, not start.
I push the Reset Button and the machine start with the points circle but when past about 10 minutes the points stop running and not start
I need a solution please
Thank You

frey2

hi. can i have a flashable version of Windows 10 1809 because during the last update at 1909 the pc has crashed.
can i also have its activation code?
please help me my N42 is dead.
thanks

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
ucinot said:
Hello
I have a Z83-F and when I restart de system for updating, not start.
I push the Reset Button and the machine start with the points circle but when past about 10 minutes the points stop running and not start
I need a solution please
Thank You
1. Enter the “System Menu” method: When you press and hold the “Power” button to force shutdown and restart the power three times or more, it will automatically enter the “System Menu” interface.
2. From the Open System Menu interface, select Troubleshoot - Advanced Options - Back to Previous Versions.
3. The “Return to previous version” interface will be displayed, and the “Return to previous version” button will be clicked directly to enter the Win10 version fallback recovery mode.
4. Finally, the computer will automatically restart and enter the "return to the previous version of Windows" operation, only need to wait patiently for a while, the Win10 login screen will appear.

Best regards,
Huang

Huang

Administrator
Staff member
hi. can i have a flashable version of Windows 10 1809 because during the last update at 1909 the pc has crashed.
can i also have its activation code?
please help me my N42 is dead.
thanks
Send to your private message.

Andrea005

Hi, I unfortunately had to repair Win 10 on my N34 and now the activation is gone.
Could you please help me?
[hr]
Hi, I unfortunately had to repair Win 10 on my N34 and now the activation is gone. Could you please help me?

Factoryphil23

Hi! I have the same problem , since update I haven't been able to activate windows , model Z83-F , bought off Amazon march 1, 2018 , please help.

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
Andrea005 said:
Hi, I unfortunately had to repair Win 10 on my N34 and now  the activation is gone.
Could you please help me?
[hr]
Hi, I unfortunately had to repair Win 10 on my N34 and now the activation is gone. Could you please help me?
Please leave your email and I will help you.

Best regards,
Huang

ppavone

MinisForum said:

I have a Z83-F that I purchased from Amazon. It will not activate after updating. Please send me instructions to reactive windows 10

thanks
Paul

MinisForum

Administrator
Staff member
ppavone said:
MinisForum said:

I have a Z83-F that I purchased from Amazon. It will not activate after updating. Please send me instructions to reactive windows 10

thanks
Paul
Sent to your email.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom